Wifi & Bluetooth Autel MaxiIM IM608 Bi-Directional Diagnostic Key Programming and ECU Coding ToolAUTEL IM608 combines the most advanced key programming and immobilizer experience with advanced automotive diagnostics and service functions, a 10-inch Android-based, touch-screen tablet with the latest in art, the Autel MaxiIM IM608. IM608 A comprehensive, ideal immobilizer and key programming tool for automobile technicians and locksmiths.
MaxiIM adds VW Audi MQB blade key all keys lost via OBD (May, 2020)
Autel have released BMW CAS4/CAS4+ through OBD update!
IM608 adds Oscilloscope & Inspection Camera Function (Feb. 2020)!
AUTEL IM608 Specifications:
- 1 Year Free online update. Software Subscription: $1000/year
- 12 months warranty
- In-depth diagnosis of all vehicle modules
- Programming of modules and components of the vehicle
- Pass-Through System
- Diagnosis menu language : English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
- Immobilizer language: English
ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
SMART MOD: Explanatory and Router Key Programming
EXPERT MOD: Advanced Key Programming
- PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
- Key Generation
- Key Programming
- Command Introduction
- Backup / Repair IMMO Data
- IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
- IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
- BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
- BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
- BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
- VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More ...
Key Programming Vehicle Coverage:
Check Autel MaxiIM IM608 IMMO vehicle list on official website
XP400 SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
- PC Supported
- MCU / EEPROM Chip Reading / Writing
- ECU Reading / Writing
- MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Reading / Writing
- Key Reading / Writing
- Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
- Finding the Control Frequency
- IC Card Reading / Writing
DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTION OF MORE THAN 80 VEHICLES IN ADVANCED LEVEL
- All System Diagnostics
- Auto Search / VIN Finding
- Reading / Deleting Error Code
- Viewing the Live Data Stream
- View Records of Failure History
- Store and Data Management Applications
- MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
ADVANCED SERVICE FUNCTIONS
- All Special Functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Re-Programming etc
- ECU Coding
IM608 adds new Oscilloscope & Inspection Camera Function!
Take advantage of using your now compatible Autel MP408 Oscilloscope and digital inspection camera MV105 / MV108.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Specifications:
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display||10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Camera (rear)||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.) GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb.)|
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,
SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,
GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939,
SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel IM608 Scanner Packing List:
1pc x APA107 (Connect Cable)
1pc x APA106 (MC9S12 Clamp)
1pc x APA105 (MCU Clamp)
1pc x APA104 (ECU Clamp)
1pc x APA103 (EEPROM Clamp)
1pc x APA101 (Single Cable)
1pc x APA002 (EEPROM Socket)
1pc x APB108 (MCU_FQFP176)
1pc x APB107 (MCU_FQFP144)
1pc x APB106 (MCU_FQFP112)
1pc x APB105 (MCU_FQFP80)
1pc x APB104 (MCU_FQFP64)
1pc x APB102 (MB IR Cable)
1pc x APB101+APD101 (EEPROM Adaptor + EEPROM Adaptor Shell)
1pc x APC101 (USB Cable)
1pc x AAC001 (MED17 Cable)Light Fuse 6*30mm (2pcs)
1pc x XP400 Key Programmer
1pc x MaxiFlash JVCI
1pc x MaxiIM IM608
1pc x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide 1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
AUTEL IM608 FAQ
Q : Will this IM608 Support Japanese ?
A : yes, it supports Japanese.
Q: What's the difference between IM608 and IM508?
A: Check the table comparison below:
Autel Maxiim IM608 vs. Autel Maxiim IM508 vs. AURO Otosys IM600 vs. AURO Otosys IM100
It is the J2534 adapter VCI (NOT XP400) that is connected to cars.
When you order from obd2sale.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!