Autel G BOX2 Tool for Benz All Keys Lost Work with Autel MaxiIM IM608
Autel G-BOX2 Highlights:
Autel G-Box2 Adapter can work on Mercedes-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
Compare with other adapter Autel G-Box2 Adapter is more effctive to reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs.
AUTEL G-BOX2 Adapter can support Mercedes All Key Lost BMW DME Reading.
AUTEL G-BOX2 Adapter use with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508 and Auro IM600.
Autel G-Box2 Adapter is specially designed for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
Autel G-BOX2 Features:
Supports Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, faster calculate password
Supports IM608 or IM508 with XP400
Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
Can read and write BMW DME/DDE ISN in boot mode
Compatible with Auro IM600 & Auro IM100 with XP400
When all the keys of the Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost, you can operate through the OBD.
This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009.
G-Box1 vs. G-Box2
1. Mercedes DAS3 add keys and all keys lost on bench. (both)
2. Mercedes DAS3 all keys lost on vehicle. (both)
3. Read engine control module password by boot. (both)
4. Read Bosch ME/MED/MEVD/EDC 17 Engine control module password on the bench. (G-BOX2 only)
1. Connect the G-Box2 to vehicle' s OBDII
2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
4. Connect the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
How to do on Bench When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
How to Connection Autel G-Box2 ?
1. Plug the G-Box2 to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the packed DB15 Cable
2. Plug to the DC port of G-Box2 using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Plug the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
1pc x AUTEL G-BOX2 Adapter
How to Setup an ISN Read with the IM608?
Autel G Box 2 Update (March 2020)
Added Bench Mode to read ISN code:
Supported ECU types: MEV17.2.1, ME17.2.1, EDC17CP09, EDC17CP02, MED17.2, MEV17.2, EDC17C76, MSD81, MSD80
Added Bench Mode to write ISN code:
Supported ECU types : EDC17C41, EDC17C50, EDC17C56, EDC17C76, EDC17CP45, EDC17CP49, MEVD17.2, MEVD17.2.3, MEVD17.2.4, MEVD17.2.5, MEVD17.2.6, MEVD17.2.8, MEVD17.2.9, MEVD17.2.G, MEVD17.2. H, MEVD17.2.K, MEVD17.2.P, MEVD17.8.4
Added Bench Mode to read Password:
Supported ECU types : EDC17C41, EDC17C50, EDC17C56, EDC17C76, EDC17CP45, EDC17CP49, MEVD17.2.3, MEVD17.2.4, MEVD17.2.5, MEVD17.26., MEVD17.2.8, MEVD17.2.9, MEVD17.2.G, MEVD17.2.H, MEVD .2.K, MEVD17.2.P
Autel IM608 & G-Box Benz IMMO Update (2019-11-04)
1 Supports the following functions for G-Box: read lock information, repair hopping code, detect EIS status/working key, enable key, disable key, lock replacement (wipe, write, clear TP protection,
ativation, backup codes, write codes)
2.Support all key lost, all key lost (FAST) and key addition for Autel G BOX
3.Reads lock password (W203(K),W463(K),W202(K),W208(K),W210(K),W215(K),W220(K),W230(K)
4.Reads BE key password
5. Directional lock replacement (OBD): read, erase, write, synchronize, clear TP protection, activate/disable key, lock and unlock etc. Supports directional locks, W211(NEC), W209(NEC), W211(Motorola)
6. Fix hopping code, detect EIS status/working key, enable key,disable key, lock replacement (wipe, write, clear TP protection, activation, backup codes, write codes)
supports for no gateway completion(W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W164/2009-, W251/2009-,W169, W209/2006-,W211)