GODIAG GD203 AutoMaster is a new model which provide for workshops, technicians and enthusiasts alike affordable professional engine, airbag, ABS diagnostic solutions and more 13 System special reset functions, especially TPMS, EPB, Oil Service, ABS, Airbag, DPF, Throttle TBA/TPS, and battery configuration, it stands out in a variety of similar tools by delivering wider coverage of vehicles, more accurate diagnosis, more reliable performance and better user experience.
GODIAG GD203 Features and Benifits
1. Covers over 65 worldwide car makes.
2. Support ABS/SRS Full scan, support most of car brand in market for ABS and SRS system scan.
3. Support OBDII/EOBD+CAN Functions: Read codes,clear codes,vehicle information,live data ,view freeze frame data,I/M readiness,O2 monitor test,on-board monitor test,component test,modules present.
4. Support 28 Special function like EPB/ BRT/ Oil light Reset/ TPS/ TPMS/ IMMO/ DPF/ ODOMETER/ Injector Coding/ SAS/ Gear Learning/ ABS Bleed/ Gearbox Matching/ Suspension Matc/ Sunroof Initialization/AFS/Adjust Fuel/Replace Aibbag ECU/AT Adaption/ Transmission module Oil Life Reset/ Change Tire Size/ EGR(Exhaust-gas recirculation) Adaption
5. Lifetime free update online!
6. Multi-Language: English,Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German, Polish.
GODIAG GD203 Functions Introduction
View freeze frame data
O2 monitor test
On-board monitor test
View freeze frame data
28 Kinds of Special Reset Functions
1. ABS, Antilock Brake Reset
The auto bleed procedure is used on BOSH 5.3 equipped vehicles. This procedure uses a scan tool to cycle the system solenoid valves and run the pump in order to purge the air from the secondary circuits.
2. SRS Airbag Crash Data Reset
Your airbag crash data module will be restored back to its factory condition after accidents
3. SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset
helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
4. EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset
it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking systemrsquos safety and efficiency when replace brake pad or motor
5. DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset
specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
6. Oil Service Light Reset
allows you to perform reset maintenance mileage and data intervals for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
7. TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring Sytem Reset
makes tpms senser in displaying sensor IDs from the vehiclersquos ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and activate tpms sensors.
8. TBA/TPS Throttle Body Alignment Reset
vehicle's throttle position system sensor connected to the butterfly spindle and is primarily used to monitor the throttle position within an inner combustion engine. Due to its location, the throttle position sensor is able to effectively observe where the throttle butterfly valve is positioned.
9. CVT Transmission function
On these CVT transmissions, the timing of the release and application of elements (clutch packs and bands) is controlled by the transmission control module (a microprocessor)
10. BRT Battery Management Service
allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the new battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle battery system
11. Injector Coding
diesel injector code need programming ID and parameters to the ECU for accurate communication and Injection control system
12. Camshaft Gear Learning
The scan tool monitors certain Camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
13. Odometer Instrument Cluster Initialize
Let you can reboot instrument cluster parameters after replace new instrument panel
14. AFS (Adaptive Front Lighting System)
This function is used to initialize the adaptive headlight system. The adaptive headlight system determines whether to automatically turn on the headlight according to ambient light intensity, monitors driving speed and body posture, and adjusts the headlight lighting angle.
15. AF (Adjust Fuel)
This routine is required if the secondary turbo charger is replaced. This will learn the offset values for the turbine shut-off valve.
- To prevent the car being used by unauthorized keys, the anti-theft key matching function must be performed so that the immobilizer control system on the car identifies and authorizes remote control keys to normally use the car.
- When the ignition switch key, ignition switch, combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or remote control battery is replaced, anti-theft key matching must be performed.
A memory seat is essentially an electrically-adjustable car seat which can be moved into pre-set positions at the push of a button. As a result of the removal of the DCC fuse, the "driving position memory" function of the driver and passenger side seat will be inoperative due to the loss of seat position memory stored in the seat ECU. The seat (position control) ECU may need to be initialized if the seat memory settings cannot be recorded.
19. Windows Door match
When replacing door glass and after battery replacement on certain year, make, model vehicles special steps need to be taken in order to properly replace and reprogram the vehicle so the electric windows work properly, the door window glass position can be learned by executing this routine, which enables pinch protection and one touch up function.
20. Language change
This routine is to change language displayed in the instrument.
21. Sunroof Initialization
This function is used to set sunroof lockup close, close on rainy days, slide/tilt sunroof memory function, outside temperature threshold, etc.
22. Gearbox match
- This function is used to learn the gearbox to improve shift quality.
- After the gearbox is dismounted or repaired (after battery powered off for some car series), shift delay or impact is caused. In this case, perform this function to make the gearbox compensate automatically according to driving conditions so as to reach more comfortable and ideal shift quality.
Importance of clutch pedal free-play. Anything less than the correct amount of free play (or clearance) will result in clutch slip, because the pressure plate will be unable to exert its full pressure on the friction plate, clutch linkage adjustment to compensate for clutch wear.
24. Suspension Match
- This function is used to adjust car body height.
- When the car body height sensor and control module in the air suspension system are replaced or the car level is incorrect, perform this function to adjust the car body height sensor for horizontal calibration."
25. PFP (Prime Fuel Pump function)
- The program can detect the Prime Fuel Pump function.
- Air often gets into the fuel line when a diesel vehicle change fuel or assembly fuel system. This causes a vehicle to have problems starting, forcing you to "prime" the fuel system to remove the air.
26. Replace Airbag ECU
27. AT Adaption
28. Transmission module Oil Life Reset
29. Change Tire Size
30. EGR(Exhaust-gas recirculation) Adaption
NOTE: These special function NOT for all car models.
GODIAG GD203 Support Vehicle Coverage:
Oil Light Service/Reset
EPB(Electronic Parking Brake)
DPF(Regeneration of Diesel Particulate Filter)
TBA/TPS(Throttle Body Alignment)
TPMS(Tire Pressure Measuring Sensor Reset)
SAS(Steering Angle Sensor Reset)
AFS (Adaptive Front Lighting System)
1set x Godiag GD203