AUTEL MaxiDiag PRO MD801=JP701+EU702+US703+FR704
MaxiDiagPRO MD801, an innovative multi-functional scan tool powered by Autel Uni-SCAN™ technology, is designed for technicians to troubleshoot engine, transmission, ABS and airbag systems for most of the vehicles on the road today.
1. One tool can do it all-troubleshoot and clear engine, transmission, airbag, and ABS failures
2. Global OBD I & OBD II coverage (US, Asian & European)
3. Turn off engine, transmission, ABS and airbag warning lights for most USA Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
4. Support all nine test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information
5. Read/clear codes for Tire Pressure Monitor Systems
6. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
7. OBD II repair information
8. Display DTC definitions on unit screen
9. Retrieve ECU information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
10. Data graphing
11. Read, store & playback live data
12. CAN enabled with no adapters to buy
13. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
14. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
15. Print data via PC-link
Toyota 1994-2008 Renault 1996-2008
Honda 1994-2008 Citroen 1996-2008
Nissan 1994-2008 Peugeot 1996-2008
Mazda 1996-2008 VW/ AUDI 1990-2008
Mitsubishi 1994-2008 BMW & Mini 1993-2008
GM 1984 -2008 Mercedes 1995-2008
Ford 1984-2008 Volvo 1996-2008
Chrysler 1988-2008 Opel 1997-2008
Global OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
· MaxiDiagPRO MD801 tool
· OBD II cable and adapter
· USB cable
· CD software
· User's manual
· Nylon carry case
When you order from obd2sale.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!