Autel Maxiscan MS300 MS 300 OBD-II Code Reader
MaxiScan MS300 Description:
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Code Reader Tool OBD2 OBDII II CAN
The MaxiScan MS300 code reader supports all OBD II protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners!
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Features:
* Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD II compliant (including CAN)
* Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
* Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
* Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
* Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
* Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
* Easy to use with one plug-in
* Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
* No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 C (-4 to 158 F)
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Technical Support & Service:
We are sure to provide very good technology support and after sale service, as we have our engineers.
We are committed to providing technical support and after sale service as follow:
(1) One year for free update for the software.
(2) One year warranty for quality of all the components.
(3) We will provide technical support for free by phone or internet for whole life.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Packing List:
1.1pc x MaxiScan MS300 Tool
2.1pc x User's Manual
3.1pc x CD Software
When you order from obd2sale.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!