(EU US UK Ship No Tax) SVCI ING for Infiniti Nissan GTR J2534 Diagnostic Tool Replace Consult III Plus
SVCI ING Nissan Infiniti GTR Diagnostic Tools
SVCI ING (Infiniti Nissan GTR) = Consult III Plus + Security Card + GTR Card + Bluetooth 4.0
SVCI ING Infiniti Nissan GTR Scanner Feature:
1. Support all the INFINITI NISSAN GTR models ( 1996MY up to now ) diagnostic,and programming functions
2. It was improved 500 % speed for programming modules than OEM Nissan consult 3 plus tool
3. More stable and zero mortality for modules programming
4. Support USB power supply and Bluetooth v4.0 connection.
5. Build-in security card and GRT card functions, immobilizer bypass password.
6. Provide mobile android software and Windows software ( BAOCHI cloud diagnostic )
7. Language: Chinese, English, Japanese
8. Operating System: Win7, Win8, Win10
9. Free Update Online : auto detect update.
Software free download: https://mega.nz/file/byJWBQZS#8J0xPTpu-ibsz5SgUEJGBlHSS0HRHTPKOdhS2jIBznw
Software: Baochi Cloud Diagnostic V1.4
SVCI Nissan Functions:
Full System diagnosis (Auto detect or Protocol Detect Nissan, Infitini, Datsun, GTR)
Real Data Display:
Electric current display
Immobilizer key programming ( under developing)
Module Re- Programming (ECM, TCM, Blank TCM, Blank TCM, ABS, VDC etc Module programming, very fast, don' t need password)
Warm Notice: For Immobilizer function, SVCI ING can not calculate 10 digits Nissan password nor program keys for 2020 Nissan SYLPHY.
SVCI can program key if you have 10-digit security code.
SVCI Nissan vs. Nissan Consult 3 Plus
1pc * SVCI ING J2534 for Infiniti Nissan GTR Dagnostic Tool
1pc * 16-14 Connector
1pc * USB Cable
When you order from obd2sale.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!